Wednesday 6 June 2007

Yellow Pox

This morning we all developed a bad dose of "Yellow Pox"...



It was very contagious....




Luckily we all recovered quickly and we went for a walk at Brocks Hill Country Park in Oadby. We saw baby moorhens, a Water vole (I thought it was a rat - but CBeebies has since educated me and I am now much more knowledgeable in the difference between rats and water voles....) and lots of birds. We appreciated the carvings and had good fun in the play area.

Big Acorn had his last AS today, so he is relaxing now. Middle Acorn starts her GCSEs on Friday (just a few as its a year early), so the revision continues.

3 comments:

shukr said...

eww, to yellow pox,)

I've tagged you at my blog.

Hope exams go well for middle acorn.

Jules said...

Wheres your blog Shukr?
When I click on your name to find it, it says its not available?

shukr said...

oh, sorry.

www.rainbowsandshukr.blogspot.com

I wonder why it doesn't link...