Sunday 20 May 2007

I'd like to be a Flamingo Please.

I'm on a night shift tonight, hoping that the 'phone stays quite for a little while longer so I can finish this.
We went to Josephs party today, little acorn didn't know anyone there (she had only met Joseph once!), but that didn't hold her back at all. Oh no, it was a party and she intended to enjoy every moment, from the face painting to the bouncy castle and musical bumps to chocolate cake.
She doesn't quite understand musical bumps - or at least if she does, the dancing is so much fun that the lack of music isn't going to stop her...
When asked how she'd like her face painted - she said she'd like to be a flamingo. I was accused of setting her up! Me!! I didn't even know she knew what a flamingo was.
It was good seeing her with the other children, who all knew each other from nursery. She certainly didn't lack any social skills or confidence.

No comments: