Sunday 27 May 2007

Baking with the Cat in the Hat

I've spent the morning baking. I love baking, hate the washing up - but LOVE baking. This morning I baked 20 celery and onion pies. After half an hour out of the oven, I had 3 left. Honest!
I have bred a house full of vultures, greedy greedy vultures.

Little Acorn has been playing with her Big Acorn and Middle Acorn (who has now calmed down and thinks HE might be a good idea, and can she "help"...?). This is after 20 minutes looking at LA books!

and Nanny White (named after the colour of her hair) sent LA a "Cat in the Hat" CD. LA loves it, she has been quoting it all morning:
"You should not be here when our mother is not,
You should not be here, said the fish in the pot".

A star in the making!!

1 comment:

Betula said...

Ours love Dr Seuss books - Flopsy's (4) favourite is Green Eggs and Ham :-)