Saturday 26 May 2007

Catch up time

Hello!! According to the stats - people read this...Hello (Yes you...)

Friday 25th May
In the morning we printed out some pictures of our Farm trip and stuck them on a big piece of paper. LA was very enthusiastic about the gluing, so I haven't been able to write on it yet, but I have been instructed on what I should write!! Girls are really bossy. Then it was Tescos for lunch.
Big Acorn had his A2 Geography exams, and thinks he's either passed or failed...
I went to work in the afternoon, had a horrid shift trying to communicate with a GP from Hell.
I think GPs get worse...

Saturday 26th May
Little Acorn has spent the morning with Daddy while I have been at work clearing up the mess from yesterdays saga.
She is noticing numbers everywhere and demanding to know what they mean, houses, lamp posts, drain covers... she's right, they are EVERYWHERE... and luckily for me, it was Daddy's turn to explain them all today.
They've been playing with shadows this afternoon and since I got in at 4 I have read every book in the house - at least it feels like it.
The cress we planted on Wednesday is now ready and has mostly been eaten by little acorn.

and its half term - so Daddy is here all week...mostly building a shed and hopefully putting in a new toilet.

1 comment:

Jax Blunt said...

I click through most days :)