Wednesday 30 January 2008

phew!

Well, what a hectic start to the week.

Home Ed group on Monday was excellent. Very busy and lots of fun. This time last year I thought I was odd, not wanting to send LA to school, and on Monday I stood in a church hall and looked around at the room full of children and parents - suddenly I wasn't so odd after all.
BA still struggles with school, how I wish I had known about HE 10 years ago. Hopefully, he'll stick at it long enough to finish his A levels, but I can see that its a real struggle for him.

MA on the other hand, has been accepted for a place in a college on the other side of the county, to study animal care. She had an interview on Tuesday, which LA and I drove her to. She is so excited, it's great to see. She wants to work in Customs or the police as a dog handler. Either that or an RSPCA inspector.

LA and I spent the day in today - despite the sunshine - sticking paper mache on a balloon to make masks. The dining room now has a lovely floury sheen to it!

Tomorrow its back to work, and an important meeting with some managers. (wish me luck)

No comments: