Tuesday 30 October 2007

Things that make me go...Grrrr

1. The mother of the child in a cafe this lunchtime, who was so busy on her mobile that she didn't even try to stop her son running around screaming (that's screaming - not crying).

2. The mother in the car with all the windows shut in the car park, smoking. Her 3 children sitting patiently breathing in carcinogenic smoke in the back.

3. The father on the underground last week, who got so so so excessively angry because his young son kissed the window.

4. My dog barking and demanding to come back in, when she's just demanded to go out.

5. My colleagues at work who think that "hot desking" is an excuse to loose all manners and dump my coat, bag and work papers on top of a filing cabinet, close my work on the computer and log me off because I leave the room for 5 minutes. Just because the desk I'm using is by the window, and they prefer it to the other unoccupied ones. OHHH this one makes me SO mad - I can feel my anger rising just writing it.

6. Getting so stressed about a desk. Especially when number 3 was almost to the point of physical violence.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The desk thing would make me mad. How rude! (These are your colleagues doing this, not your clients?) And would def add to sense of sadness you reported before.