Friday 3 October 2008

Feeling a little brighter today...

...both of us, that is. LA is tired and quiet, but much more herself than yesterday and I'm feeling happier. I've allowed her a TV day to vegetate and recover as she's a little overly emotional. I have to spend the day tidying up, apparently they were going to tidy last night, but as we came home early - they didn't! Even when I asked...

I do have to share this...
I am a people watcher, I love to sit back and watch rather than get involved. I can heartily recommend Butlins to people watchers, its like People watchers heaven. Forget the cheesy redcoats and all the characters for the little ones, Butlins was worth every penny I paid for it, because the people watching opportunities were excellent...
I'll give you an example:
LA and I were sitting in the cafe eating our Jacket potatoes and Salad, when a very large man walked past which 8 puddings (4 hot and stodgy with custard, 2 rice puddings, a gateaux and Ice cream and Jelly) on his tray. "Oh" methinks "That's a kind man, looking after his family like that." Then he sat down near us and one by one scoffed the lot!!!
I wish I'd seen what he had for the other 2 courses...

1 comment:

Brad said...

Eeek - That makes my arteries hurt.