Thursday 2 October 2008

Butlins

LA and I have just got back from Butlins.
We went on Monday and came back tomorrow....
Well, we were supposed to come back tomorrow but we had to leave early today as LA developed the fiercest diarrhea and sickness that I've seen in a long time, and we had to leave (they did give us a refund!!).
We have surprisingly (to me) had a great time. LA loved the shows and the swimming, the funfair and the characters. I enjoyed watching her have a great time, she can be quite shy, but is also very kind, so she does tend to come out of her shell if someones upset, or if she has something she can share.

She is disappointed, she wanted to see the pantomime today and (maybe its the 36 hours without sleep) I feel very very sad for her. She had been looking forward to this break for a whole year.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Poor little lamb.

Come on Mum, put on a pantomine show for her!

Anonymous said...

I'll be in minehead for the first time early next year as I'm heading there with family to spend a week at the Butlins Minehead holiday park. Has anyone been? and are there any nearby places you can recommend visiting for the day?