Sunday 4 November 2007

Fireworks!!!

The like of which I have never seen before!!! WOW!

We went to Abbey Park (Leicester) bonfire night. It was absolutely brilliant. The fireworks were awesome! Unfortunately being to awestruck to take photos - I have none to share, so you'll just have to believe me. It was a real WOW! Stunning. They had some that came down on little parachutes and some that exploded into circles within circles within circles. It was the best fireworks display by a very long way that I have ever been to - and I'm a real firework freak!

MA and LA thought so too. LA got a little bored - it did last a while, but she says that she enjoyed it this morning. MA took a friend and they had a good time.
BA apparently turned up to - but we didn't see him -there were lots of people!

This afternoon - its glitter time. We'll be making fireworks pictures and wearing glitter for the rest of the week!

3 comments:

KateoPatato said...

Mother dearest... You forgot to mention Rae and Kev...

Jules said...

Dear Kateopotato (aka Middle Acorn),
I gave you a perfectly good name - why are you calling yourself a spud?
And you know perfectly well - I deliberately didn't mention May and Trev. This is a classy blog you know!
Love Mum. xxx

KateoPatato said...

Whats a classy blog?
I find it fully offensive that you have named then May and Trev, They're not the characters from Pokemon you know.
Love MA?
Yea.. KateoPotato.
Ps.
If you can name yourself after a savage beast I can name myself after a potato.

Love you :]
x