Tuesday 13 November 2007

Knitting, Xmas and Cats

Well - so much for the childrens education... I've been spending my time educating myself.

This week - I taught myself to knit. Now, OK, I know that this doesn't make me sound interesting or trendy - and 'tis true, I am neither. But I am "well pleased" with myself and have been telling anyone who stands still near me long enough.

I've also started my Xmas shopping online. I did most of my Xmas shopping online last year, and intend to do the same this year. Much less stressful.

And even better news - my lovely little Maggie cat has returned home. She has been away for the summer - and returned to us this week. I think shes been living with a rich family as she's put on a lot of weight. But, she obviously decided that life wasn't all about food, well either that or the posh family don't have heating.

No comments: