Saturday 15 September 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Wow - another week has flown by, and I hardly stopped to notice.
We have had good fun though. I've restarted my family tree research as I do this time of year, and to kick it all off I'm revamping my website, so that has got my brain working again.
Work has been less stressful recently, I don't know if it's just that I've adjusted my attitude to it or if we are just working better as a team. I have also been asked to do the rota next year, which I'm pleased about. I like new things to do, and as it's something I have done in my previous jobs, I know I can do it.

LA and I went to Abbey Park in Leicester during the week, they have opened a new play area so we thought we would go explore...

Who would have thought that this beautiful view could be in the centre of Leicester?

We had a lovely day, feeding the ducks, eating Ice cream and playing.

LA was exhausted at the end of it. On the way back to the car park, we saw a
"VERY EXCITING EVENT".
A policeman was chasing 2 teenagers, he caught them right near us and then 4 police cars arrived and a police van, with lots of flashing lights. It was very exciting!
LA is very keen to do writing at the moment. She can write most of her letters, and has sent a parcel of hazelnuts from our trees and a letter to Nanny this week. She seems to be learning so rapidly at the moment.

No comments: