Wednesday 28 May 2008

We're back...

...not that we've been anywhere, but we are back online.
My old laptop decided to burn my knee (ouch) last week, and Rich has kindly bought me a new one. Its a bright pink one!

Apart from that we've been busy.

On Thursday LA and I went to F's pony party. We both had a great time, as I think did everyone there. It was nice to be able to relax and chat to some home educating parents and LA made some new friends.
LA said it was "the best party ever".

Then I worked the following 5 days, it's currently very very busy at work. There's not a moment to take a breathe before beginning again.

On Tuesday at LAs request (she wanted to see the friends she had made at the party), we went to a HE group we had been to before but not really enjoyed.
However, maybe it was because it was half term and quieter than usual, maybe it was because we know far more people now so we are no longer relegated to standing on the sidelines but it was very pleasant and LA had a lovely time and so did I, so we will be returning.

Today, LA has been manic and driving me bonkers, so I hope to take her out tomorrow to get her to use up some of her excess energy.

No comments: