Saturday 3 May 2008

Correction to my last post...

I was just reading back through my last post...
"I will live like the queen with a personal driver" I glibly wrote.
"Lucky its payday tomorrow" I smirked.

Some hope.
My personal driver seems unable to get out of bed...and
The NHS decided I had been sick since last September (despite the fact they were paying me for night shifts!!) and stopped my pay...

So I'd like to amend my previous post.

"I will live like a pauper, I will have insufficient funds to fill my car with petrol and therefore even if I had a driver who was awake, I would be unable to go anywhere."

2 comments:

Jax Blunt said...

and I'm guessing that you can't contact anyone til tomorrow to sort out your pay! hope it gets sorted out soon.

sam said...

GRRR-that new company who have taken over payroll are rubbish. M knows lots of people who have been at the receiving end of their incompetence. hope it gets sorted out soon.