Sunday 20 April 2008

The Poo Museum

We spent the afternoon at Abbey Pumping Station in Leicester.
LA likes museums, at least - she likes specific parts of them and fixates. But then museums are so full of strange collections that I guess thats normal.
We didn't do museums when I was little, so I can't compare.
The pumping station has lots of information and displays on trams and lots of interactive things to do. Her favourite was racing the trams, one of track and the other not, she soon learned that if she had the one on a track she had an advantage!
Then of course there is the poo...plastic poo (I hope, although I didn't get too close). The museum has a toilet which has a see through u-bend and clear pipes. LA spent a good 20 minutes repatedly flushing the poo and watching it go down the pipes.
Then we stopped at McDonalds for lunch - which Rich says is just a continuation of the poo theme.

No comments: