Friday 7 January 2011

Early Morning Learning

As I've said before, much of our "learning" goes on in the mornings, despite me definately NOT being a morning person. In fact, a good percentage of learning - goes on in bed!
Milly usually comes and climbs in my bed when Rich leaves for work, we'll doze for a while before she says,
"Muuuummmm?" This morning this was followed by...
"Why doesn't the Government ban smoking?","What does guilty and innocent mean?", then "What are drugs?", "Tell me about drugs", "Why doesn't the queen execute people?"
Yee Gods! So before even getting out of my bed this morning we had discussed at some length the following:
 - Smoking and the problems with making things illegal - where do we stop?
 - Courts, Judges and Jury
 - Innocent and Guilty
 - Illegal drugs and their effects and why illegal drugs lead to crime
 - The death penalty, including the problems of filling up the jails and executing innocent people.

Running late for Home Ed group now...

2 comments:

Sharrhy said...

Your bedroom life is very exciting ;-)

Jules said...

Yes it is. Especially when my husbands not here.