Wednesday 15 April 2009

Fifi

Today we have been to see Fifi and the Flower Tots at DMH. I was worried the LA was a bit old at almost 5 for this, but actually she had a really good time. We got squirted with water, by Stingo and at the end LA led a rebellion by leaping out of her seat to dance at the front and was immediately followed by 20-30 other little girls!
I must find a drama group for her soon.
Then we caught the train back. LA was a bit worried about this, as she thought it might be scary. However, she enjoyed the journey and would like to do the whole day again please!

2 comments:

Brad said...

Oh my. I don't mean to sound snarky, but yikes! Was that hard for you to get though? Could you do two times?

Jules said...

heheheh I know where you're coming from.
I think I like to punish myself!
(PS Brad, I've lost you blog address - can you send it again...soz)