Wednesday 25 March 2009

Still breathing...

Oh dear, my good blog intentions didn't last very long did they? OK lets scrap that first try and start again...
What's been happening here? Well, we've been busy, very busy.
LA continues to learn in leaps and bounds. I did get very anxious about the time we had to spend with LA being gobbled up by other things so we have given ourselves a very slack timetable for the moment. We're not really the timetabling sort, so it has to be slack! However, it does seem to be helping and I'm panicking less about spending so much time on my own education at the perceived detriment of LA's.
Apart from that, I passed the first module of my masters (hence the blog absence)... just! But just is good enough for me. I'm not proud!

1 comment:

Brad said...

I've been having the same trouble lately. Life does have a way of getting in the way of blogging - hope your well!