Thursday 3 July 2008

Oh yeah...the blog...

We've been far too busy to keep a blog...it's summertime you know!
Anyways, here's what we've been up to:

On Sunday 22nd June (yes its been that long...) My Mum and Bill came up to see us. They brought us loads of flowers that I still haven't planted in the garden and a video recorder. In return we gave them our old computer. Mum is still getting used to it, but intends to get on the Internet, I better behave here now, just in case.

So here is a picture of my Mum...just so she knows that I can use this blog for evil as well as good...

(Hi Mum!)
Then on Friday 27th June Rich, LA and I went down to Legoland. We managed a little better than our usual travelodge.



We spent Saturday at Legoland:

Then on Sunday we drove back up to Birmingham to see CBeebies at the theatre.
A very good weekend.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Looks like you and the LAC had a blast.

Hello to Mum.