Wednesday 12 March 2008

Plans

I have come to the conclusion that I need to plan. If I don't have a plan - I do absolutely nothing.
So I have been busy collecting information on things that are happening over the next few months around here.
In the plans we have included Angelina Ballerina - a ballet at De Montfort hall - booked for next Wednesday. LA is VERY excited about this. She has been showing me her "Good toes, naughty toes" all day!!

It really is surprising what goes on when you look. We seem to have a very busy few months lined up ahead.

In addition, in a crazy attempt to ban carrier bags from the house MA and I will be trying to produce cloth bags with fabric and threads obtained from freecycle. We counted the amount of carriers coming into the house each week and it has crept up to an astonishing 25. Although most of them get reused for rubbish, they are all still going in the rubbish.

We will be green.(greener?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.