Monday 9 July 2007

Blogging

I've not got much to blog this week. Its been really "bitsy".

Work was ok over the weekend, but accompanied by news of more ward closures in my Trust.

MA has been to Brussells on a school trip and returned exhausted this evening.

LA has remained in her "I want everything NOW" mood, accompanied by an attitude that any dictator in history would be proud of.

BA is struggling with school, he's almost 18 and had enough. He took his AS levels this year and his school has expected him to go directly from all the stress associated with this, straight back into doing his A2 coursework. He's exhausted both physically and mentally - but get a break? No hope!! I ignored the fact he didn't go to school today, but they 'phoned and told me that "exhaustion" wasn't a good enough reason!! Rich is going to call them tomorrow...

GGGGRRRRR....

2 comments:

Jax Blunt said...

exhaustion sounds like a pretty good reason to me.

Jules said...

Me too, unfortunately not to them.
Still fuming....